Friday, July 3, 2009

It's been a while...

Hey there my fellow friends and artists,

Sorry about the long delayed in posting new content on here. The last year and a half was a very rough time for me especially with my Dad being very sick and a lot other shit that was going on at the same time. So I wasn’t able to focus on my artistic studies as I would have like to and I kind of fell off the path that I was traveling on. That being said, I have finally found the path again that I was originally taking and have been pushing myself since February to try to achieve my dream of landing an animation position in a studio. Looking back at what I have done, I can tell you that my animation has improve a lot than ever before. So hopefully now, I will be able to show you what I have been working on without any more delays and be able to keep updating weekly on this blog. Anyways, I gotta get back to my animation work. Keep checking back weekly for new updates. Buh bye for now. Cheers!

--Richard Myers (aspiring animator)

No comments: